Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Framingham, Massachusetts.
An inpatient health center in the Greater Boston Area is looking to add an OBGYN to their team. Boston is known for its excellent healthcare and world-class universities, as well as its wealth of cultural sites. The Boston area is the nation s most walkable metropolis, making it easy to access everything from the Museum of Fine Arts to Boston s sprawling natural area, the Arnold Arboretum, by foot and public transit.
- Certification: MD/DO
- Title: OBGYN
- Board Status: Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Residency/Training: Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Setting: Inpatient Setting
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099
- Availability: Part-Time
- Scheduling: Looking for coverage from June through December. The provider will be on in-house call with varying shifts throughout the week, including 24 hour call on weekends.
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit !