Momentum Healthcare Staffing is seeking a full-time or Part time Permanent OB/GYN in Show Low, AZ Requirements:
Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology
License: Arizona Experience: New grads accepted Facility Details:
Average Caseload: 25-30 patients a day
Patient Population: Diverse. As a practice about 40-45% of our population is Medicaid. About 50% of all births in Arizona are paid for by Medicaid.
Hours: 8 Hours shift, weekdays, weekends, call
Salary: starting salary is $400K. Year two is $405K year 3 is $425K Additional information:
Details of the Opportunity:
- Established, privately held practice for 40+ years
- Work-life balance
- Home call
- Latest technology
- Robotic surgery
- Collaborative Ground Rounds
- Culture of Appreciation
- Great, nontraditional benefits
- Leadership opportunities
- Positive reputation
- Home-style feel
- OB/GYN residents welcomed
Typical contract is for 3 years
CME up to $2000 per year
5 CME days per year, 15 CME Vacation days per year Other benefits:
- Full suite of benefits includes employer paid health insurance for physician and family, 401k, CME, PTO. Sick Time, Etc.
- Relocation Assistance
- Licensing, Liability Carrier Insurance, Etc.
- NHSC Loan Forgiveness Eligible
- J1/H1B Visa Assistance/ Eligible
- 400k Starting Salary
Phone call with team, NPDB reference check, and onsite visit
If interested, please respond with the following:
2. Availability for a phone interview with Momentum to discuss salary, availability next steps! Lisa Tan
Text or email me today!