FAT Brands is a leading global franchising company that strategically acquires, markets, and develops quick serve, fast casual and casual dining restaurant concepts around the world. The company currently owns 14 restaurant brands: Fatburger, Johnny Rockets, Buffalo's Cafe, Buffalo's Express, Round Table Pizza, Hot Dog on a Stick, Marble Slab Creamery, Great American Cookies, Pretzelmaker & Twin Peaks, Hurricane Grill & Wings, Elevation Burger, Yalla Mediterranean, Ponderosa and Bonanza Steakhouses and franchises over 2,000 units worldwide. Our dedicated support teams in operations, IT, purchasing, design, and marketing are committed to helping our franchisees succeed.
Job Title: Off-Premise Marketing Coordinator
What We're Looking For:
As an Off-Premise Marketing Coordinator, you'll play a pivotal role in enhancing online ordering, third party delivery and catering revenue channels for our portfolio of brands. This role is instrumental in supporting our channel growth strategy, assisting franchisees with onboarding, and analyzing data to measure channel performance.
- Coordinate off-premise marketing for franchisees, including onboarding with online ordering, catering, and third-party delivery.
- Act as a liaison between franchisees and external marketing vendors, ensuring seamless communication and execution of off-premise marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with the IT department to troubleshoot any technical issues related to online ordering and off-premise marketing platforms, ensuring a smooth customer experience.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of online ordering and third-party delivery platforms, positioning yourself as an internal expert on these systems.
- Monitor and analyze key performance metrics related to online ordering and off-premise marketing initiatives, providing regular reports and recommendations for improvement.
- Participate in regular team meetings and brainstorming sessions to generate new marketing ideas and strategies that can benefit franchisees across the brand.
- Maintain a strong focus on customer satisfaction, seeking feedback from franchisees and making continuous improvements to enhance their marketing support experience.
- Plan and conduct training sessions for franchisees, both one-on-one and group settings, to educate them on strategies, tools, and best practices. Ensure franchisees have a solid understanding of how to effectively utilize marketing resources to enhance their restaurant's performance and profitability.
- 1-3 years of marketing experience, preferably in a franchised restaurant environment.
- A bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, or a related field is preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills with a keen eye for details, and the ability to take charge of projects and solve problems independently.
- Proficient in both written and verbal communication.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work effectively in both one-on-one and team settings.
- Familiarity with Olo online ordering, third-party delivery platforms, and Asana is a plus.
- This is a full-time remote position.
FAT Brands is proud to offer a dynamic and exciting work environment with potential for growth. Benefits include:
- 100% employer paid medical, dental and vision insurance plans for employees and dependents (additional plans available at low cost)
- Personal Time Off
- Birthday Pay
- Sick Pay