You will enjoy living and practicing in a family-oriented community with a low cost of living and reasonable housing prices. It is close to 3 major metropolitan areas that include Toledo, Columbus, and Dayton. With lakes nearby, the community offers ready access to a full array of water sports and waterfront attractions. It has been named by Reader's Digest as one of the 50 best places in America to raise families.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact John Dejoseph .
- Monday through Friday work schedule from 9 am - 5 pm
- 1:2 shared call
- One other ENT that's in a private practice
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Current residents and fellows will be considered
- Medical and dental insurance, life insurance, and paid malpractice
- Vacation and CME time with stipend
- Relocation expenses and student loan assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail