Would you be interested in this Structural Interventional Cardiologist position in Oregon?
- Experience required - practicing Physician for a 2023 Start Date.
- Employed Position.
- Office space and equipment ready and available.
- Clinic has experienced Cath Lab and Nursing Staff (Gold Beacon Award).
- Newly constructed Cath Labs and ORs.
- Newly constructed Hybrid Rooms and CC Unit.
- Cardiology Clinic has 16 exam rooms.
- Cardiology Program consists of 2 Invasive and 2 Interventional Cardiologists, 2 General Cardiologists, 1 Cardiac EP Physician, and Advanced Practitioners.
- Cardiothoracic Surgery Backup.
- Clinic is located adjacent to Hospital.
- Dedicated CT Anesthesiologists (6).
- Experience in Structural Interventional Cardiology and TAVR required.
- Diagnostic Caths, PCI, CTO, PFO, Impella, TAVR, Pacing Devices.
- US Board Certified Physician.
Benefits May Include:
- Nationally Competitive Compensation Package
- Incentive Compensation/Productivity Bonus
- Annual CME allowance
- Relocation Package
- Commencement Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Cellular Phone Reimbursement
- Full Employee Benefits Package and more!