Orthopedics opening in , California.
An Inpatient health center in Tehama County, California is looking to add an Orthopedic Surgeon to their team. This facility is located 90 minutes from the stunning Mendocino National Forest, a great spot for camping, hiking, boating, and fishing. The area is known for its olive industry and is a day trip away from Sacramento.
- Certification: MD/DO
- Title: Orthopedic Surgeon
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Residency/Training: General Surgery
- Required Procedures: lower and upper extremity surgeries
- Setting: Inpatient/Outpatient Setting
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099
- Availability: Full-Time
- Scheduling: January 2022 September 2022
- 8 hour days, Monday-Friday, plus 7 days of ED call
- 24 hr call/ hourly/ callback
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit !