Come practice in Stony Brook, located along the North Shore of Long Island. This is a great place to live and raise a family, offering excellent schools. It is only minutes away from Fire Island, 12 miles from the Hampton's, and the beautiful Atlantic Ocean beaches, life in Stony Brook has something to offer to everyone.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Call or text Sean Doton at or email your CV to . All inquiries are confidential.
- Salary plus bonus potential and a full benefits package
- 100% outpatient position; no C-sections or deliveries
- 4 clinical days from Monday through Friday and 1 late night per week; 17 Saturdays each year
- Call is phone only and shared division wide
- See 20 - 25 patients a year
- Join 24 pediatricians and 4 NP/PAs
- Academic appointment at the rank of clinical assistant/associate professor
- Work on Long Island
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.