You will enjoy working in Sterling with its tight-knit, family-friendly community, excellent education opportunities, and terrific facilities. The Rock River provides plenty of summertime fun for the boater, skier, paddler, or fisherman. There are five golf courses in the immediate area, one of which is operated by the Sterling Park District. It is just an hour drive to the Quad Cities and Rockford and an hour and a half from Chicago.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact Josh Tepper .
- Clean medical history
- Active Illinois medical license
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Hospital-employed position
- Traditional general surgery; limited trauma
- Call of 1:3
- Comfortable work/life balance
- Robust benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail