Whether you are searching for a position in your area or in another state, we have professionals to help you achieve your goals through our relationships with facilities nationwide - in rural settings, small cities, and major metropolitan areas.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Arthur Moran .
- Competitive base salary; DOE government position
- NHSC loan repayment eligibility
- Outpatient position
- 2 - 3 day workweek Monday through Friday
- Supervisory authority over mid-level providers, the nursing staff, and pharmacy
- Responsible for developing and coordinating all aspects of health care delivery
- Provide direct care to patients within discipline scope of practice
- Verbal and written proficiency in Spanish preferred, but not required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail