- Locums needed for BREAST Pathology
- Surgical Pathology with sub-specialty Fellowship or experience in Breast Pathology.
- Starting ASAP until permanent open FTE's filled (likely one year).
- Breast pathology for one-week long assignments(required); consecutive weeks are available. No call. No weekend.
- Cases include screening biopsies, diagnostic biopsies, and surgical excisions for both benign and malignant disease.
- Anatomic Pathology located in an academic medical center and workday is 8:00AM 5:00PM
- On-call coverage is NOT required for locums pathologist.
- Provider will be required to perform- Frozen section for certain breast cancer cases.
- Will accept experience over Fellowship.
- Board Status Requirement-Anatomic Pathology Board-Certified by the American Board of Pathology and Vermont State Medical License
- Patient load is variable
- EMR is EPIC
- COVID Vaccine required
Location: University Medical Center:
- GME-accredited residency with 16 resident trainees
- GME-accredited fellowships in Dermatopathology, Cytopathology, and Hematopathology
- Surgical Pathology Fellowship (non-GME- accredited)
- 24 surgical, autopsy, and/or cytopathology academic pathologists with 4 experienced breast pathologists
- Approximately 45K annual surgical pathology cases in total for entire department
Start date is pending length of time it takes to get credentialed