Apply for this job now
Patient Access Representative (031323.8) FUL TIME
- Hamilton, Montana
- Job Type
- 19 May 2023
Apply for this job now
Patient Access Representative opportunity in beautiful Hamilton, Montana
Bitterroot Health is seeking candidates to fill a Patient Access Representative position. The Patient Access Representative (PAR) is often the first point of contact for our patients and therefore must represent our organization with the highest standard of customer service and compassion while performing all duties in a manner consistent with our mission, vision and standards of performance. The PAR will facilitate all components of the patients' entrance into any of our medical clinics. This may include scheduling, registration, insurance verification and upfront collections. The PAR I will be responsible for ensuring that the most accurate patient data is obtained and populated into the patient record therefore must have an exceptional attention to detail and maintain knowledge and competence with insurance carriers.
The PAR will be successfully cross-trained in all medical clinics, available to work weekend shifts and be super users for our EHR and insurance eligibility software.
• Education: High School Diploma, General equivalency diploma (GED).
• Job Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, excellent telephone etiquette skills required. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Basic computer knowledge with experience in MS Office software and 10-key preferred.
Benefits: This position is eligible for the full benefit package and bonus pay as follows:
• Sign-on bonus: $500 paid to employee upon hire
• Retention bonus: $500 paid to employee after 6 months of employment
About our Community:
The Bitterroot Valley is located in southwestern Montana and lies between the Bitterroot Mountain Range and the Sapphire Mountains. Hamilton is the largest town and the county seat of Ravalli County with a population of about 45,000 people in the county. The Bitterroot Valley is comprised of several communities such as Darby, Hamilton, Corvallis, Victor, Stevensville and Florence. The Bitterroot is the perfect place to raise a family in a small-town atmosphere with nearby "larger city" amenities. It is the perfect place for individuals who enjoy hunting, fishing, hiking, skiing, golfing and snowmobiling. Montana is appropriately referred to as "The Treasure State" and the Bitterroot Valley is one of Montana's finest treasures.
Bitterroot Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Job Reference: 1010174557-2
- Date Posted: 19 May 2023
- Recruiter: Bitterroot Health
- Location: Hamilton, Montana
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent