Pediatrician- Community Health (MD/DO) Phoenix, Arizona
- Salary Range: $200,000 - $255,000 Depends on Experience
- Top Benefits!
- Location: Phoenix, Az
- Schedule: Full-Time 1pm-10pm
One of the most trusted and established non-profit Clinic Groups in Arizona is seeking Pediatricians to join their clinical team due to growth. As a Federally Qualified Health Center, you'll be part of an amazing integrated care team that prides itself on quality care and being a stand-out leader in community medicine. The Clinic Group has retained the services of StaffClinix, a well-respected, service driven, and competent Physician search firm to source and screen Pediatricians for the opportunity.
With StaffClinix, you will be assigned a Physician Recruiter with specialization in Pediatrics to represent your interests, assist with relocation details if needed and negotiate the job offer on your behalf. With over 30-years' in Healthcare Recruiting, you will be well taken care of at StaffClinix!
- A Medical degree and the successful completion of a residency in pediatrics.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Pediatrics.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to relate to children.
- Strong decision-making, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills.
- Good organizational, leadership, and teamworking skills.
- Current Arizona License, DEA Certificate, Board Certification/Letter Stating Board Eligible, CPR Certification.
- Licensure and DEA expenses reimbursed
- Relocation expense budget of $5,000
- Full fringe benefit package - Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401(b) retirement and more.
- Arizona Medical License (Required)
- Pediatric Residency: 4 years (Required)
- Continuing education budget with PTO to attend conferences.
- Education Loan Repayment Program up to $25,000 per year.
With over 30-years of experience in recruitment, StaffClinix is a leading provider of medical clinic staffing and recruitment services nationally. We have helped over 3000 people get hired into careers they love. Contact us at StaffClinix and let us help you find a position and leave the tedious process of putting in dozens of applications. We will assess your skills and experience, give you a free resume review, help you with interview preparation and so much more for ZERO cost to you .