Come practice in Raleigh, the capital city of North Carolina. It is known for its universities, including North Carolina State University. It is an appealing area with a comfortable climate and plenty of entertainment.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Contact Sean Doton .
- Amazing quality-of-life position with nurse-triaged call
- Primarily an outpatient position
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Top medical universities nearby with every pediatric subspecialist available
- Enjoy a 4-day work week
- See 20 - 30 patients per day
- Warm and welcoming southern community; great education system and affordable cost of living
- Enjoy living in the fantastic Research Triangle area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail