Pediatrician Van Nuys, CA (LA) Full time or Part time Great Benefits
We are looking for a Pediatrician to join our medical practice in Van Nuys, CA. Our team is focused on providing the best in healthcare services for all patients. From general medical care to preventative care and recovery, our mission is to ensure everyone in our communities has access to the best possible medical care. Our growing community of clinics are in the greater LA area. Ideally, we are seeking a pediatrician who has a caring and compassionate demeanor when working with children and families, an ability to relate to children, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and strong decision-making, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills. Duties:
- Providing Pediatric patients with primary medical care services within the standard of care
- Diagnose and treat illnesses, medical conditions, and injuries
- Order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests
- Collect, record, and maintain patients' information and histories.
- Prescribe and administer treatments, therapies, medications, vaccinations, and other specialized medical care.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients and family members.
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress.
- Direct, coordinate, consult with, and all other medical staff, when necessary.
- Advise patients, parents, and guardians on diets, activities, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Conduct research and remain up to date on current trends, discoveries, and developments in the field.
- Adhere to departmental policies, procedures and objectives, ongoing quality improvement objectives and safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
- Maintain patient confidentiality and comply with all federal and state health information privacy laws.
- Ensure medical records are legible and complete in a timely manner.
- Work closely and communicate effectively with all colleagues/employees.
- Medical degree and the successful completion of a residency and fellowship in pediatrics
- Minimum one (2) years of experience in pediatrics
- Current license to practice medicine in CA
- Board-certified or board-eligible in Pediatrics
- DEA license
- Computer skills (familiarity with Nextgen strongly preferred)
- Full-time (32 to 40 hours), part-time benefitted (30-32 hours), or part-time (under 30 hours)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Group Life insurance
- PTO/Vacation/Sick time
- 403B Retirement Savings
- Short term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness coverage
- Paid malpractice insurance, medical and DEA license renewal
- Continuing Medical Education
Within our group, we strive for compassionate care and are focused on prevention, patient education, and high-quality accessible care. We are an outpatient medical facility that provides the best comprehensive care that our patients need and deserve! We are offering a competitive compensation, great benefits, and the opportunity to serve so many within our community. If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume.