Apply for this job now

Physical Therapist

Corona, California
Job Type
19 May 2023
Job Title: Physical Therapist

Classification: Hourly / Non-exempt, Salaried

Reports to: Clinic Director

Summary of Job: A physical Therapist (PT) works under the assigned location's clinical director (where applicable). Duties include, but are not limited to, evaluating and treatment of patients, developing an individualized plan of care for each patient, creating and directing exercises and flowsheets, completing all required documentation in a timely manner, and managing PT aide clinical staff and office managers when applicable. The PT is responsible for all patient care management and the flow of the clinic. He / she must be friendly, cheerful, and welcoming at all times.

Education and Experience:

Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree (or equivalent) from an accredited university
Must hold an active accreditation through the Board of Certification and a California approved state license
1 year supervisory experience preferred, but not required
Advanced degrees through accredited residency programs (OCS, NCS, CHT, OT, CSCS, etc) are welcomed, but not required


Interest in outpatient orthopedics, hand therapy, pediatric therapy, neuro, sports medicine
Understanding of and the ability to work with different types of patients
Cheerful, positive, and encouraging attitudes towards patients and staff
Willingness to go the extra mile
Professional appearance
Good hygiene
Ability to multi-task
Ability to follow directions and use sound judgement while completing all aspects of patient care
Ability to effectively communicate and with a respectful delivery to all patients and members of the healthcare team
Ability to organize time effectively and set priorities appropriately
Ability to establish rapport and work harmoniously with all patient and co-workers
Willingness to pitch in to do what it takes

Duties and Responsibilities:

Computer usage including emails, patient chart documentation in a timely manner
Clean office and work area space
Scheduling patients and answering phones when necessary with proper etiquette
Follow all sate and national regulations to maintain an active credential including completion of all continuing education and ethics requirements
Developing an individualized plan of care for each patient and appropriately executing and monitoring all aspects of patient care using PT Aides and support staff
Utilize all evidence based research, and peer support to provide optimal patient care
Manage back office and clinic supplies & inventories
Must work harmoniously with other physical therapists, the clinic director, office manager & front office staff, and PT aides
Must set an example for the entire clinic staff by embodying a strong work ethic, avoid gossiping, and will develop a rapport with all patients and co-workers.
Other duties and tasks, as assigned by the clinical director

Physical Requirements: The Physical Therapist should be in good physical condition. He/she should have a wide range of physical abilities including, but not limited to, the ability to push, pull, lift, carry, stoop, squat, walk, ascend / descend stairs, transfer patients, guard patients, and move gym equipment.

Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions, with or without reason accommodations, including meeting qualitative and / or quantitative productivity standards
Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance, consistent with federal, state, and local standards
Must be able to spend 90% of the work day standing and working with patients, and the remaining 10% of the day sitting at a desk while working on the computer
Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Must be able to listen and speak clearly
Apply for this job now


  • Job Reference: 1010171748-2
  • Date Posted: 19 May 2023
  • Recruiter: All Star Physical Therapy Inc
  • Location: Corona, California
  • Salary: On Application
  • Sector: Healthcare & Medical
  • Job Type: Permanent