Surgery-Neurosurgery opening in Dayton, Ohio.
An inpatient health center near Hancock County, Ohio is looking to add a Physician Assitant to their team. The area has multiple festivals, including rib eating contests and a hot air balloon festival. The county has multiple parks and nature preserves and is also less than an hour from Toledo and Lake Erie. This is a great job for someone who loves small-city life while still having easy access to a larger city.
- Certification: PA
- Title: Physician Assistant
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Residency/Training: Neurosurgery
- Setting: Inpatient Setting
- Experience: Neurosurgical experience is strongly preferred, experience in a fast-paced trauma facility preferred, experience could be in the OR, outpatient practice, and/or inpatient neuro service. Will consider candidates with Ortho Spine experience.
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locums 1099
- Availability: Full-Time
- Scheduling: November 22, 2021- December 31, 2021
- Friday Tuesday, 11:30 am 7:30 pm
- Providers need to be available full time - Required
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit !