Emergency Medicine opening in Henderson, Texas. Locum - Physician - Emergency Medicine Henderson, TX
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Can Cross-Credential with:
4423 Quitman, 4424 Henderson & 4427 Carthage
Location: Henderson, TX
7a-7p, 7p-7a 12 & 24 hour shifts available
Physician Cred Requirements:
- Qualified candidates must be BC/BE in Emergency Medicine (ABEM or AOBEM) or Internal Medicine/ Family Practice (ABIM/ABFM) with Emergency Department experience.
- Documentation of previous ATLS certification must be provided for EM Board Certified applicants; current certification is not required.
- ACLS/PALS required for Board certified clinicians
- BLS/ACLS/PALS/ATLS required if NOT Board Certified
- NIHSS certification required (per new facility Stroke certification) and will count toward the three of the required eight trauma CME hours
- CME: 24 Months, must have Stroke- and Trauma-specific CME annually
- Flu, COVID, TB, would appreciate having titers also for the file.
- Case Logs: 24 Months
- Board Certified
- Board Eligible
STATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS