Internal Medicine opening in Woodland Hills, California.
An outpatient health center in Greater Los Angeles County is looking to add a Primary Care MD to their team. This facility is located just 40 minutes from the Angeles National Forest and has year-round recreation. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living. Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Certification: MD/ DO
- Title: Primary Care COVID-19 Testing
- Board Status: Board Certified (preferred)
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine/Family Medicine/Emergency Medicine
- Setting: Outpatient Setting
- Experience Required: 1-2 years experience
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locums 1099
- Availability: Full- Time & Part- Time
- Scheduling: MONDAY-SUNDAY; 12 HOUR SHIFTS: 7am-7pm (need providers to fill all hours/shifts)
- Responsibilities: The physician will simply be required to briefly ask the patients about their medical history, document, and answer any questions they might have. It is a very brief interaction.
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit !