This opening is in Tulsa, Oklahoma's 2nd-largest city, filled with world-class attractions, vibrant nightlife venues, and exclusive shopping destinations that range from upscale to unique. Tulsa has been named the safest city in Oklahoma and one of the best places in America to live. It has access to every activity an outdoor enthusiast could wish for and all the amenities a large city offers.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact Tina Oko .
- Includes a sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance available
- Serve as a member of the interdisciplinary team
- See 6 - 10 patients per day
- Monday through Friday work schedule from 8 am - 5 pm
- Desire to work in geriatrics
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- 1+ years of experience
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail