Internal Medicine opening in , Utah.
An outpatient health center near Salt Lake City, Utah is looking to add a Primary Care Tele- Medicine Physician to their team. Salt Lake City is a modern city set at the foot of spectacular mountains with recreation only minutes from downtown. The area is located near some of Utah s best outdoor spots for hiking and skiing. Las Vegas, NV is also less than two hours away by plane, making this a perfect position for someone who loves taking day trips to indulge in the amazing night life that Vegas has to offer.
- Certification: MD/DO
- Title: Primary Care Physician
- Board Status: Board Certified (preferred)
- Residency/Training: Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, General Practitioner
- Experience: 2-year minimum experience required
- Setting: Outpatient Setting
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099
- Availability: Full-Time/ Part-Time/ Both
- Scheduling: January 2022 Ongoing
- Day: 8:30 AM 4:30 PM
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit !