SUNMI is leading the move to Android for business digitization solutions through attractive business IoT devices and End-to-End platform. Focusing on R&D and innovation, SUNMI product lines including Payment and Mobile Terminals, POS, Kiosks among others are recognized by customers for design, quality and well performance.
SUNMI's products and solutions have been successfully implemented in retail, food & beverage, healthcare, services and other businesses large and small, empowering clients in more than 200 countries, regions and territories.
SUNMI has successively obtained strategic investments from Xiaomi, Meituan Dianpin, SCGC, Lightspeed China Partners, ABC International, and Ant Group.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide the sales team with product expertise and appropriate materials to support their commercial actions, and attend customer meetings.
- Promote Sunmi products and brand to customers and partners in the region
- Market analysis (channels, offers, competition, business models, pricing, trends ) through permanent surveys and specific studies.
- Identify, qualify and address business opportunities, and contribute to regional business planning, and business case construction.
- Increase Sunmi brand awareness and communication through digital marketing
- Channel and partner marketing management through targeted communication, events and joint marketing
- Product roadmap management, including product positioning, value proposition, Go To Market strategy, and execution.
- Contribute at every stage of product life cycle management, from product definition with global product teams, to product launch execution, and EOL
- Identify product improvements and product sales performance.
- 3 to 6 years experience in product management for technology products (Hardware, Software, or Cloud Solutions).
- Experience in one or several of Sunmi main businesses: Retail, Hospitality, Mobility, Payment, Transportation, and Logistics.
- Demonstrated abilities in digital marketing, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer-centric, straightforward thinker, operational, autonomous, agile, and focused on tangible results. A passionate energizer for a fast-growing business.