Imubit directly controls and optimizes refineries and chemical plants with AI to add millions of dollars to the plant bottom line while managing safe operating limits, energy efficiency, and sustainability objectives. Imubit's Closed Loop Neural Network platform allows customers to leverage an advanced form of AI called Reinforcement Learning (RL). Through our patented approach to apply RL for industrial processes, industry leaders have been able to fundamentally change the way they optimize their plants and improve profitability in real-time. Imubit's solution is currently optimizing the manufacturing facilities of Fortune-500 companies. Imubit has combined the industry expertise from companies like Exxon and Shell with award-winning data scientists endorsed by Google. Imubit is backed by tier-1 venture capital firms such as Insight Partners.
Imubit is looking for a top-notch Product Marketing Manager professional who is passionate about working on what's next! Reports directly to the VP of Marketing.
We are looking for:
You are a B2B tech marketer knowledgeable about all Operations Technology (OT) aspects of large industrial corporations expertise in downstream oil and gas, refining and chemical software and AI technology is a must with 2- 5 yrs of product marketing, product management, or client-facing technical function, including 3+ years of domain experience.
You're business savvy and skilled at translating complex engineering software solutions into actionable sales and marketing strategies that drive customer adoption. A self-starter with a proven record of developing differentiated product positioning and persona messaging, defining use cases, executing campaigns that create demand and accelerate pipeline. You play a key role in market research and go-to-market planning, and are the company brand and product evangelist able to deliver highly-technical content to educate and engage potential buyers (from speeches to social posts and whitepapers to webcasts).
You have a passion for working with people and technology, deeply understanding client needs and thinking bigger. You aspire to bring disruptive technology to market and join a fast-growing team which builds manufacturing process optimization software years ahead of its competition. You are a problem solver, charismatic, and recognize a once-in-a-career opportunity and seize it.
In this position, you will:
- Analyze the market landscape and industry trends to develop value-based positioning and messaging that resonates with target buyers and creates a sense of urgency for Imubit solutions.
- Create sales enablement tools and playbooks, and train customer-facing teams on value props, solution selling, and competitive messaging.
- Be empathetic to buyers' pains/needs and articulate the value of machine learning applications to conservative process manufacturers who are overwhelmed by AI buzz and other priorities.
- Translate complicated technical processes and use cases into compelling stories to inspire and educate technical and non-technical users and influencers..
- Partner with sales and marketing peers to build campaign plans and execute ABM-targeted programs
- Develop and deliver conference content, be the Imubit Press Relations (PR) and Analysis Relations (AR) spokesperson, and subject matter expert
- Bridge the gap between the product team and the market, understand customer needs, and partner across departments on product launches and roadmap planning
- Support product management by communicating market research, competitive benchmarking, and opportunity assessments, to help prioritize product opportunities.
- Create and maintain marketing materials and sales tools: presentations, demos, videos, case studies, white papers, website copy, social media, etc.
- Work closely with the company executives to deeply understand our go-to-market strategy and company founding principles and skillfully illustrate them as part of our brand.
- Be the spokesperson and evangelist, interface with customers/prospects, influencers, and present at tradeshows, conferences, and on webinars.
BS/BA degree required, MS/MA/MBA welcomed
- 2-5 years of industry experience in marketing, product marketing, product management, or client-facing technical functions
- 3 years of domain experience
- Experience in B2B market research, technology messaging, positioning, branding, and creative development
- Preferred experience developing and executing marketing strategy successfully while collaborating cross-functionally and building consensus, with effective project management expertise
- Preferred experience working closely with engineering/technical teams to develop customer-facing deliverables
Skills & Abilities
- High capacity to deeply understand the technology, yet see beyond it, to craft the most compelling story for different audiences
- Impeccable written communication and public speaking skills, including the ability to be a storyteller, simplify concepts and craft compelling presentations
- Ability to think strategically and put a plan together while also being detail-oriented
- A problem-solver and collaborator, able to work in a face-paced environment
- Skilled in using Salesforce, Martech tools, presentation, and video and creative tools (MS/Adobe design tools)
Imubit provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Imubit complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Imubit does not accept or retain unsolicited CVs or phone calls and/or respond to them or to any third party representing job seekers.
No visa sponsorship is available for this position.