WHY JOIN DORMAKABA?
Our work is IMPORTANT. YOU are important. At schools and universities, in stadiums, airports, hospitals and workplaces. We provide safety, security, and sustainability, allowing people to move seamlessly and shape their lives the way they want. EVERY team member contributes to our mission and can make a positive difference. Our culture focuses on Growing the Business, Growing Together and Growing Ourselves. We are a global company with more than 16,000 employees worldwide giving you endless opportunities for growth and advancement.
dormakaba is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join our team Indianapolis. This position is responsible for ensuring that dormakaba Access Hardware business has an aligned Go-To-Market strategy for growth, focused on our ideal customer profiles that will drive profitable growth. It will ensure the development and execution of business and product plans across all verticals and channels, driving a shift from product to solution selling, as well as lead strategy development, account planning and marketing requirements to support success.
HIRING SALARY RANGE: $90,000 - $120,000 (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.) This position includes a competitive benefits package. Please visit our career site for more information on benefits.
- Creates business plans that identifies segment growth potential and analyzes risk necessary to builds a competitive advantage and increases profitability in the business
- Builds strategies that will drive emerging product growth and drives business in new markets leveraging our existing and emerging routes-to-market and strategic partnerships
- Manages all aspects of the segment marketing strategies including market research, customer needs identification, business case development, account plan development, new product launch, product vitality and marketing support
- Drives alignment and best practice application across regions to implements GTM strategy across the segment
- Leads market research efforts to includes value chain development, market sizing, customer segmentation, and competitive analysis to better understands unmet customer needs and develop value-creation opportunities
- Defines account strategies to creates demand and expand share of wallet with key accounts, builds or strengthen partnerships to includes product roadmap development, and sales and service requirements to ensures success
- Builds and manages relationships with key stakeholders and business leaders, aligning on areas of focus and roadblocks that need to be overcome
- Identifies and evaluates disruptive trends and new technologies that could enables significant opportunities for growth
- Bachelor's degree (master's degree preferred) in Marketing
- 5 - 7+ years of relevant success as a creative customer centric product marketer/brand manager
- Successful track record of developing and deploying robust product marketing strategies and plans that drive business goals
- Expert in B2B marketing techniques and strategies with deep knowledge and understanding of product-led growth marketing strategies
- Strong experience with demand planning and forecast analysis of a large-scale product portfolio
- Experience with door controls/closers a plus
- Taking Care of our Employees on Day One with Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance coverage options. No waiting periods!
- Your health is our priority, we offer Medical Wellness Programs to aid in your well-being
- Vacation and Personal Time Off
- We support your growing family; we provide Parental Leave for Moms and Dads!
- Wisely plan for your future with our 401k Matching plan beginning on Day One
- Supporting your career development with our Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Robust culture supporting internal advancement with our Learn and Grow Program
- Discover your best attributes using CliftonStrengths to pave the way for success at dormakaba
- 24/7 access to over 15,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to assist in your professional development and to expand on your individual interests
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Voluntary Legal Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Reward Bonuses
- Corporate Discounts for shopping, travel and more!