For Immediate Release July 26th, 2023
OBJECTIVE OF JOB
Possess management skills in decision making and personnel relations by integrating into the daily operations. Salary $70,000 to $80,000. w/ Benefits - 401K, Vacation, Health and Dental.
1) Responsible for daily production and rubber part output and operations.
2) Assists in the preparation of the recording daily operations unit production metrics.
3) Reviews plant weekly unit production, year to date material costing. Assists in managing inventory and material expenses.
Handles day to day operations
Coordinates Mixer Operators and Press Operators to insure full production
Ensures that all material levels are full for continuous operation
Checks quality of ramps and inventory
Reports issues in production
Works with operators to reinforce training
Handles mold maintenance protocol
Shipping and Receiving oversight
Coordinate building repair and maintenance schedules
4) Works with company administration to develop plant improvement products.
5) Works with Production Lead Personnel and Mixer Operators/ Coating Leads/ Press Operators.
6) Partners with various engineers to prepare short and long range company direction.
7) Oversees production and cooperate with scheduling production teams for their relevant shifts.
8) Knowledge of OSHA regulations and implement safety compliance.
9) Evaluates quality products specification and investigate issues for production producing non-spec products at the plant.
10) Assist in specifying and ordering materials for production.
11) Prepare weekly waste product reporting where applicable.
12) Knowledge of all safety requirements and protocols applicable to the plant site.
13) Co-Chair monthly Safety Advisory Committee meetings to review plant safety suggestions.
14) Maintains a safe operating environment by enforcing company safety policies.
15) Conducts business in a professional, legal and environmentally sound manner in adherence to company policies.
16) Conducts plant operations training to various personnel throughout the year.
17) Show care and concern for employees well being.
18) Conduct performance evaluations for direct reports.
19) May perform various other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Training in Production Management 4+ years of experience in production operations.
- Knowledge of plant operations and products.
- Ability to work with Microsoft products including Excel for data input.
- Strong supervisory and management skills preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with diverse groups of people.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical: Will require working on the press operations, heavy lifting, climbing, bending or stooping.
Work Environment: Regular interruptions, Typical plant environment which can include exposure to some noise and moderate heat and conditions typical of a molding plant operation.
Please note: SafePath and its subsidiaries are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at our company are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, race, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. SafePath is an E-Verify company.
Notice to Staffing Agencies
VanDuerr Industries, Inc. dba SafePath Products and its subsidiaries ("SafePath") will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to SafePath, including unsolicited resumes sent to a SafePath mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to SafePath employees, or to SafePath's resume database will be considered SafePath property.
SafePath will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. SafePath will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees. Agencies must obtain advance written approval from SafePath's recruiting function to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed contract for service and in response to a specific job opening. SafePath will not pay a fee to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place. Agency agreements will only be valid if in writing and signed by SafePath's Human Resources Representative or his/ her designee. No other SafePath employee is authorized to bind SafePath to any agreement regarding the placement of candidates by Agencies.
SafePath Products 21 Valley Court Chico, California, 95973-0171
800-497-2003 / 530-893-1560