Conrad Consulting is working with a professional construction business that provides a wide range of innovative services in a variety of industries.
We are now looking for a Project Quantity Surveyor/Employers Agent to work with them in Birmingham on a variety of projects in different sectors, allowing the successful candidate to grow their portfolio.
Due to their ongoing workload, the applicant will be able to jump right in and be highly involved in all parts of project planning and client liaison.
Our client provides their staff with ongoing assistance and opportunities for advancement throughout their career.
- Liaising with clients to include project programming and reviewing delivery of services,
- Act as a contract administrator,
- Carrying out site visits and issuing inspection reports,
- Outlining design proposals,
- Prepare budget costs,
- Degree in Building Surveying or equivalent,
- Member of RICS or equivalent,
- Experience working in the construction sector would be beneficial,
- Confident in communication.
If you require further information or would like to be put forward for this role, call Ross Waddell on (phone number removed) or email