Apply for this job now
Prosthetist/Orthotist - Chicago
- Arlington Heights, Illinois
- Job Type
- 19 May 2023
Apply for this job now
Comprehensive Prosthetics & Orthotics (CPO) is among the largest orthotic and prosthetic service providers in the U.S. With our extensive network of clinics across the Midwest, we offer our patients an extensive range of state-of-the-art prosthetics (artificial limbs) and orthotic devices. Our Mission is Restoring Mobility and Quality of Life!
The Prosthetist/Orthotist position will ensure that the highest standard of patient care is provided when caring for patients. The ideal candidate collaborates with physicians regarding the patient's need for prosthetic and orthotic services. Swiftly can identify and reconcile issues to ensure patient comfort and satisfaction with devices provided. Have open lines of communication with patients, administrative staff, and other clinical professionals. Adhere to all compliance and safety regulations with Medicare, OSHA , and practicing state. Consistently convene with physicians, case managers, and other referral sources to market prosthetic and orthotic services and capabilities.
•Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Educate clinical, non-clinical personnel, customers on objectives of patient care services.
• Assess patient condition and advise physician on treatment options.
• Exquisite interpersonal skills and ability to build professional relationships with physicians, therapists, and patients.
• Can collaborate openly while projecting a great attitude.
• Sales experience in health care services (Preferred)
• Effective organizational, time management, and planning skills.
• Understanding of anatomy and medical terminology.
•Thorough understanding of componentry and its suitability/reliability for specific uses.
Education & Certifications Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in a related field OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• American Board Certified (ABC) certification in Prosthetics and Orthotics.
• Licensed or eligible for licensure in the state of Illinois
• Two (2) to five (5) years experience providing orthotic or prosthetic services preferred.
CPO offers a competitive salary, excellent health benefits, paid-time off and a company matched 401K plan. We also offer a generous bonus incentive program and sign-on bonus for our practitioners. Come grow with a premier provider!
Comprehensive Prosthetics & Orthotics (CPO) is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Job Reference: 1010176310-2
- Date Posted: 19 May 2023
- Recruiter: CPO SERVICES, INC
- Location: Arlington Heights, Illinois
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent