Apply for this job now
Psych Tech/Recovery Coach
- Midway, Utah
- USD15.00 Per Hour
- Job Type
- 19 May 2023
Apply for this job now
Acqua Recovery is a Joint Commission Accredited, 20-bed residential drug, alcohol, and mental health treatment center, located on the grounds of a 125-year-old estate in Midway, Utah. This beautiful setting and supportive atmosphere will help build a foundation for sobriety and healing.
Job Description -
First and foremost, you will be responsible for doing your part to help build and maintain a world-class addiction recovery facility.
(Full-time and part time available)
• Our Psych Tech's aid in basic care of our residents.
Position involves coordinating residential activities and providing help with general needs of residents.
• Techs assist in group therapy, resident education, and continuous monitoring of residents to maintain a safe environment and ensure safety of residents at all times.
• Escort residents to activities and help transport to and from substance abuse meetings.
• Uphold rules and regulations of the Acqua Recovery's program, maintains resident accountability and assists in establishing healthy boundaries that facilitate responsibility and growth.
• Assist nursing staff with dispensing medications, obtaining accurate vital signs and documenting information appropriately, completes rounds, and documents findings accurately and timely.
• Recognize and report changes in resident's affect, behavior, and/or mood.
• Monitor and record resident's progress to ensure that goals and objectives are met
• Report status of residents to Supervisor and perform all charting as directed.
• Responsible for managing facility duties as directed by Supervisor
• May be asked to perform other duties as assigned, in alignment with your experience and scope of practice.
• Social Perceptiveness - being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do
At Acqua, we invest in our front line staff with education, trainings, and growth. All of our techs are trained as Certified Recovery Coaches.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma, strong interpersonal skills, valid driver's license, at least one year of sobriety, and must pass background check. Willingness to familiarize self with Phase Work and 12-Steps.
Experience in residential and/or mental health preferred.
- Job Reference: 1010175175-2
- Date Posted: 19 May 2023
- Recruiter: Acqua Recovery
- Location: Midway, Utah
- Salary: USD15.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent