Seeking BE/BC Psychiatrist looking for a new challenge and the desire to help create a Teaching Center in the field of Psychiatry. Group currently provides therapy, assessment, and consultation to children, adolescents, adults, and families.
This position would support the work of building a program, development of a training curriculum, recruitment of clinical faculty, retooling of clinical workflows to integrate residents, and providing assistance to our sites with becoming accredited in order to establish a Graduate Medical Education Program. The ultimate goal of the program is to help our community grow our health workforce by training psychiatrists in a community-based setting with a focus on rural and underserved communities.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Experience with ACGME program requirements and establishment and development of PLA's.
- This position would also see patients in a part-time capacity, about 1 day per week.
- This is a full-time position.
- No Holidays, No Weekends
- Outpatient only
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Holidays/Vacation, Sick and CME Time
- CME Allowance
- Relocation Allowance
- Tax Deferred Annuity Plan
- Malpractice Insurance at No Cost (FTCA)
- Loan Repayment Program Eligibility
Located in southwest Georgia, the area has a robust economy and the availability of services make this clean, quiet town very livable. Low cost, economic incentives and a favorable location have made it a manufacturing center, with Procter & Gamble, Miller Brewing and Merck among blue-chip employers. Downtown has undergone redevelopment on the Flint River waterfront, bringing entertainment and cultural amenities.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to .
- The metropolitan hub of Southwest Georgia bustling with southern charm
- Dining, shopping, and entertainment center of Southwest Georgia
- Museum of Art
- Riverfront Park & Aquarium
- Close to Gulf Coast and Atlantic beaches
- Short Drive to the Georgia Mountains
- Finest Quail Hunting in the Nation
- Short Drive to the city of Atlanta for shopping and sporting events
- Two of Georgia s seven wonders, including the Little Grand Canyon and Radium Springs
Search all of our provider opportunities here: