Psychiatry in Central WA State
In the heart of Washington State
65 miles to Wenatchee
70 miles to Tri-Cities Airport (PSC) in Pasco
100 miles to Spokane International Airport (GEG)
175 miles to Seattle
5 hours to Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Municipal Airport in town
Join a 75 year old Community Hospital, which is physician governed, in an employed group as they grow.
- Join 1 General Psychiatrist, 1 Child Psychiatrist, 4 PMHNP and 2 LMHC's on this team
- option for ER coverage
- option for Inpatient
- Addiction a plus
- 4 - 10 hour day work week
- EPIC EMR
- MGMA base salary: 310k
- plus quality incentive 20k
- plus RVU
- Comprehensive benefits health, dental, vision
- Employer contributions to pension plan
- 529 college savings plan
- PTO: 35 days annually
- Sign on 110k OR student education repayment - up to 200k
- Located in sunny Columbia Basin, boasts 300 days of sunshine a year.
- Within the County, you ll find golfing, wineries, an acclaimed aquatic center in downtown
- Plethora of sports and dance options for children of all ages
- Over 247,000 surface acres of water on or near the Lake.
- Great outdoors in our backyard, Basecamp to Adventure!
J1 & H1B visa candidates are encouraged to apply.