Seeking BE/BC Psychiatrist to join talented team.
Compensation & Benefits:
- See all ages
- Group is developing a new Residency program, so must be open to precepting students
- Work/life balance and Loan Repayment Program available
- Opportunity for Psychiatrists with diverse clinical work and consultation services
- Provides therapy, assessment, and consultation to various age groups and families
- This position is M-F, (8am-5pm) with no inpatient, weekend, or call responsibility.
- No Holidays, No Weekends
- Outpatient only
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Holidays/Vacation, Sick and CME Time
- CME Allowance
- Relocation Allowance
- Tax Deferred Annuity Plan
- Malpractice Insurance at No Cost (FTCA)
- Loan Repayment Program Eligibility
Located in southwest Georgia, the area has a robust economy and the availability of services make this clean, quiet town very livable. Low cost, economic incentives and a favorable location have made it a manufacturing center, with Procter & Gamble, Miller Brewing and Merck among blue-chip employers. Downtown has undergone redevelopment on the Flint River waterfront, bringing entertainment and cultural amenities.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to .
- The metropolitan hub of Southwest Georgia bustling with southern charm
- Dining, shopping, and entertainment center of Southwest Georgia
- Museum of Art
- Riverfront Park & Aquarium
- Close to Gulf Coast and Atlantic beaches
- Short Drive to the Georgia Mountains
- Finest Quail Hunting in the Nation
- Short Drive to the city of Atlanta for shopping and sporting events
- Two of Georgia s seven wonders, including the Little Grand Canyon and Radium Springs
Search all of our provider opportunities here: