Come live and practice in one of the largest cities in Indiana. This is an excellent location with a low cost of living and the low crime rates. It is located along the Ohio River and the downtown is contemporary and attractive with historic areas and shops near the waterfront.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Madison Tourville .
- Step into an existing patient base; join a well-established radiation oncologist
- Work with a collegial team that has longevity and excellent work/life balance
- Group has 6 referring oncologists; RN support
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Live in a great Midwest community that offers a more 'southern' climate (mild winters)
- Excellent schools with good public and private options and a top charter school in the country
- Low cost of living in a safe community
- Regional airport in town; easy drive to Louisville, Nashville, Indianapolis, and more
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail