You will enjoy living and working in this New Mexico town that has a great school system, free concerts throughout the year, blue skies, great hunting and fishing, and access to large cities an easy drive away. You will enjoy the relaxed and friendly environment.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Contact James Rowinski at or .
- Negotiable sign-on bonus
- Hospital-employed position
- Solo general rad position; 5% IR
- Free apartment for the first 3 months
- J-1 and H-1B candidates are welcome
- MD or DO
- No call; no weekends
- Must have been on a previous radioactive materials license
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail