JOIN US FOR YOUR MOST EXCITING CAREER MOVE YET!
Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA was founded on the principle that healthcare gets better when people get better care at home - the place where they feel best.
We are currently recruiting for highly skilled and compassionate Registered Nurses (RN) to reliably serve patients in Montgomery County. This is a full-time, salaried position.
Why you'll love what you do at Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA:
We are committed to providing patients the highest-quality care, enabling them to live at home with comfort, independence, and dignity. At Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA, we believe our employees are our greatest asset.
As a Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA Registered Nurse (RN), you'll enjoy:
- Flexible schedules for work/life balance. We will work with you to create a schedule that fits your lifestyle. Scheduling is primarily during the daytime hours.
- Work in small geographical territories; receive mileage reimbursement.
- 1:1 hands on training supplemented with virtual learning.
- Ability to perform 1:1 direct client care and advocate for clients' needs.
- 24/7 clinical support as part of a larger care team with the highest safety standards.
- Generous amount of PTO, medical, dental and vision benefits; continued education and training; tuition reimbursement.
What you'll do:
As a Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA Registered Nurse (RN), you'll use your clinical skills and compassionate heart to treat patients where they want to be the most - in the comfort of their own home.
- Learn and expand your clinical skills caring for clinically complex level patients in the home.
- Perform 5-6 visits per day in a small geographical territory, focusing on 1:1 care with each patient.
- Deliver 1:1 skilled nursing, intervention, and supportive care in accordance with individual care plan, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and comfort care.
- Perform client assessments, provide education to the patient and/or their family, and monitor patients' condition.
What you should have:
- Active and current license to practice as a professional registered nurse (RN) in the state of PA.
- One year of clinical experience strongly preferred.
- Previous home healthcare experience welcomed, but not required.
- The ability to deliver patient care as you would want those you love to be treated, with compassion, excellence, and reliability.
Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA, a joint venture managed and run by BAYADA, is a partnership between Jefferson Health and BAYADA Home Health Care, with the mission to improve patient outcomes and expand the delivery of high-quality health at home to meet the increasing demand for in-home services in Greater Philadelphia and South Jersey. By bringing together the scope and reach of Jefferson Health - a top integrated health care system with a vast array of home health and hospice caregivers and volunteers- and the extensive management capabilities, operating platform, and clinical experience of BAYADA - a leading not-for-profit home health care provider, Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA will strengthen and extend the continuum of care in the region. Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA is an equal opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.