Apply for this job now
Residential Milieu Coordinator
- Eagle, Idaho
- USD18.00 to USD21.00 Per Hour
- Job Type
- 19 May 2023
Apply for this job now
Located in Garden Valley, Idaho. 1 Hour North of Boise
$15 Full Employee Medical/ Dental/ Vision Insurance. Sick, Paid time off, and qualifies for Federal Student Loan forgiveness.
Are you looking for the next step in your life's mission? We may be just the place for you!
Hiring Direct Care staff to provide behavioral guidance, care, supervision, and mentoring to teens in our program.
Project Patch is a non-profit Christian-based residential treatment center for adolescents aged 12-17. Clients who attend our program are good kids who are starting to make unhealthy decisions. Our program is licensed by the State of Idaho as a Child Residential Treatment program for up to 40 clients and has nearly 40 staff. Project Patch is also accredited by The Joint Commission and provides an accredited Middle School and High School education for all clients.
Our facility sits in the beautiful mountains of Idaho, just one hour from Boise. The campus is centered in an outdoor lover's paradise with abundant wildlife and activities to enjoy. Very affordable housing is available on site. Over time required. Full employee health benefits offered with only a $15 employee monthly share. Paid time off and sick time also offered. Eligible for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness Program.
1. Must have a high school diploma or equivalency.
Age and Experience Requirements
1. Day supervision staff's age is preferred to be 25 years old, but must be at least 21 years of age at the time of appointment.
2. Some experience in working with youth is preferred.
1. Supervise youth in care during scheduled shift.
2. Plan with others on shift to organize work, recreation, educational, and worship activities during scheduled shift.
3. Facilitate, or assist in facilitating level groups as requested.
4. Coordinate all activities with shift leader.
5. Complete all paperwork and reports as required or requested.
6. Distribute medications according to policy.
7. Actively participate in work, recreation, and educational activities with the clients. Many of these may be strenuous or arduous in nature.
8. Provide for the care, welfare, safety, and security of the clients in our care.
9. Encourage spiritual growth in clients by:
Providing an example through living a life consistent with Christian principles.
Assisting and/or conducting worships for clients as needed.
Mentoring clients on spiritual issues through prayer, bible study, and one on one discussion.
Benefits Dental Insurance, Medical Insurance, Vision
Powered by ExactHire:108974
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $21.00 per hour
Work Location: In person
- Job Reference: 1010175030-2
- Date Posted: 19 May 2023
- Recruiter: Project PATCH
- Location: Eagle, Idaho
- Salary: USD18.00 to USD21.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent