We are seeking an Environmental Retail Chemist to join our Safety conscious team. Do you have a strong background in customer service, exceptional attention to detail, excellent computer skills and have a Class A or B CDL? This role will have you driving a box truck to pick up inventory that is damaged or expired at retail locations and transport them to a Clean Harbors/Safety-Kleen facility for disposal. This position is not a lab chemist position and requires up to 100% field work in various working conditions.
- Class A or B CDL is required;
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Hazmat endorsement required;
- College degree in chemistry, biology or other natural science strongly preferred;
- Previous experience in hazardous material handling, chemistry and/or lab packing experience ;
- OSHA, DOT, and RCRA experience preferred;
- Previous Manual Labor experience strongly preferred;
- The ability to use a laptop, hand held, printer, and iPhone are required;
- Good communication and organizational skills.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment,
Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.