Full time Shift:
Night Shift Description:
TrinityHealth Saint Mary's:7 Mainis a 47 bedunit whichprimarily servesageneral medical/surgicalpopulation,specializing in orthopedic and trauma care.Applicants can expect to see a wide variety of diagnoses while also anticipatingelective joints and trauma as the Hospital expands its successfulOrthopedic Surgeryprogram.
Registered Nurse, RN works in a collaborative environment to deliver excellent patient care as part of an interdisciplinary team providing evidenced based medicine and individualized patient care. A Registered Nurse, RN is expected to facilitate all aspects of the patient visit experience.
What Registered Nurse, RN will need:
- Graduation from an accredited Nursing school and program
- Associates Degree in Nursing required, BSN preferred.
- In Grand Rapids if ADN must enroll in BSN program within 6 months of hire and complete in 4 years of hire
- Licensed in the State of Michigan
- 1 years of experience as an RN required.
What you will work
- Full Time
- 36 hours per week
- Night Shift
- Magnet designated facility with active shared decision-making councils. We continuously strive to improve outcomes and provide exceptional experiences for our patients, staff, and community.
- Comprehensive benefit packages available including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 403B and education assistance.
- We serve together in the spirit of the Gospel as a compassionate and transforming healing presence within our communities.
- We live and breathe our guiding behaviors: we support each other in serving, we communicate openly, honestly, respectfully, and directly, we are fully present, we are all accountable, we trust and assume goodness in intentions, and we are continuous learners.
If new grad must apply to RN Residency
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.