Apply for this job now
School-Based Mental Health Therapist
- Rochester, New York
- Job Type
- 19 May 2023
Apply for this job now
Liberty Resources has immediate openings for School Based Therapists to support kids in our community!
$3500 Sign On Bonus!
Modified Summer Hours with Reduced Work Load!
Liberty Resources is a dynamic and growing human services agency that is a great place to work! We are currently seeking school based clinical therapists for the Rochester area.
Liberty utilizes a team based approach for our care which incorporates different disciplines including Child Psychiatrists, Psychiatric Nurse practitioners, nursing, care managers, peers and other ancillary treatment professionals. Active supervision is provided for clinicians seeking to become licensed and or increase their clinical expertise. Liberty is one of a select group of community based providers working in concert with our community to place a therapist in every school building in our County.
Our employees have passion around the services they provide and our corporate values of excellence and staff support. We pride ourselves on high quality, integrated, community-based services that meet the evolving needs of our communities.
We're committed to building a diverse workforce that values contributions of all team members and work to recognize cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and how they apply to provision of positive health outcomes.
The therapist will provide assessments and psychotherapy to students and families, utilizing a number of evidence-based practices as well as individual, family, group therapy; co-occurring substance abuse and mental health treatment; psychiatric evaluation; and medication management services to adults, children, and families. We seek a diverse group of staff including LMSW, LCSW, LCSW-R, LMHC and LMFT clinicians.
• Conduct intake assessments including gathering data from parents, children and other relevant sources;
• Provide individual and family therapy, in the school and home environments;
• Use diagnostic and assessment information to support the development of a treatment plan;
• Utilize evidence based practices
• Provide crisis intervention services when necessary for caseload.
• Actively participate on the School Intervention Team and partner with school staff/teachers to best support child's success in the school setting.
• LMSW, LCSW, LMFT or LMHC preferred, permit therapists with clinical internship experience will also be considered.
• Must be flexible and oriented to family work
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Computer skills and the ability to effectively use an Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
• Must have a valid New York State driver's license and access to reliable transportation when required.
Liberty Resources is committed to creating a diverse inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Liberty Resources offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, source of income or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local EEO laws.
Why Choose Liberty Resources?
• Many of Liberty's School-Based Mental Health school sites are approved for the National Health Service Corps (NHSC) and Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Loan Repayment Programs. LCSWs, LMHCs, and LMFTs are eligible to apply to this program.
• Clinical supervision is available to support licensure progression
• Professional development and career growth opportunities
• CEU reimbursement and support
• Manageable caseload sizes
• Supportive work-life balance culture
• Competitive time off package
Liberty Resources cares about your safety. We are following all CDC guidelines to ensure safety for clients, families and employees.
Welcome to Wholehearted Health!
- Job Reference: 1010170414-2
- Date Posted: 19 May 2023
- Recruiter: Liberty Resources
- Location: Rochester, New York
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent