MARION is looking for a full-time SEM Manager to support the strategy and execution of digital marketing initiatives on behalf of a selection of our clients. You will work with the Production Manager and Account Executives to research, implement and manage all paid search and display campaigns in order to maximize marketing ROI for clients.
This position is primarily remote, but has the opportunity for in office work in Houston. Applicant must be in Texas.
We are looking for someone to come in and be an authority in SEM, come up with ideas, is a go-getter and self-motivated. While you will have a manager, this position is the expert within the company and will be expected to manage their time.
- Setup and manage Google Search Ads, Display, Remarketing campaigns, along with other paid Search and Remarketing platforms including Bing to conversions & leads and improved ROI.
- Manage campaign expenses, stay on budget, estimate monthly costs, and reconcile discrepancies.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics, PPC initiatives, and campaigns.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising content and strategies.
- Help implement call tracking and conversion tracking for client websites and analytics.
- Setup and manage local SEO campaigns through Yext and BrightLocal, and recommend review responses when necessary.
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion rate optimization, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors degree in a marketing, communications, quantitative, or related field
- 3+ Years of marketing experience
- SEO experience a plus
Things you will get
- A flexible work environment
- Health insurance and all that jazz
- The opportunity to work with great clients
- Competitive salary/bonus
- Most importantly, the opportunity to get in early on a rapidly growing company