Pay Class: Hourly
Hourly Pay Rate: $20.00/HR, DOE
Heidelberg Materials is seeking a Second Shift Rail Loadout Operator for our rail terminal located in Davis, OK.
Heidelberg Materials provides the materials to build our future. Our future is sustainable. Our future is digital. And it goes beyond cement, aggregates and ready-mixed concrete. Heidelberg Materials North America, previously known as Lehigh Hanson, operates more than 450 locations with approximately 9,000 employees in the U.S. and Canada.
What You'll Get To Do
The Rail Loadout Operator is responsible for loading all cars and trucks scheduled during the daily operating schedule. Responsibilities also include performing maintenance, service, and clean up as needed as well as communicating with the supervisor in a timely manner on issues delaying timely loading of cars. The Rail Loadout Operator is responsible for ensuring adequate stockpiles are available and maintain product quality throughout the day. The operator ensures the right product blend settings are used for each customer.
- Conduct a thorough safety inspection daily and fill out required paperwork.
- Make sure correct material and weight is loaded on each car.
- Ability to perform other duties in the loading area (loader, haul truck. Locomotive).
- Clean out rail cars and move rail cars from empty track to loading track.
- Communicate repair and safety issues to supervisor and/or mechanic.
- Maintain performance objectives throughout the day.
- Accurately judge distances to make sure each car is spotted under the load-out bin correctly.
- Other job duties as assigned.
No search firms please
Heidelberg Materials is a Drug Free Workplace
Employer Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled