Job ID: 5682Practice Details
- Seeking a BE/BC Cardiologist for nighttime coverage of cardiology services
- Shifts are 7:00pm to 7:00am in a 7 nights on / 7 nights off arrangement (26 weeks per year)
- Subspecialty cardiologists (interventional, echocardiography, electrophysiology) are on call as resources for the care of complex patients and to deliver advanced subspecialty and/or procedural care beyond the practice scope for a general cardiologist
- Seeking someone for summer/fall of 2021
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is Up To $125,000 More Compared To Starting Non-invasive Cardiology Salaries Located In Chicago And Indianapolis, Coupled With Cost Of Living 30% Less, Provides Physicians With Significant Purchasing Power Where You Can Build Your Dream Home, Pay Off School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. With Average Home Pricing Settled At $121,750 And Where This Beautiful 5,152 SF, 5BR/4.5BA home comes with a family Master Suite on the Main Floor with Private Den/Office, Full Finished Daylight Basement is an entertainer's dream with Wet Bar, Game Room, Play Room, Exercise Room is located in Inverness Lakes SW Neighborhood can be yours for $395,000.
The Community. Fort Wayne is a community of 250,000 located in northeastern Indiana offers a safe community with midwestern values. The community offers wide variety of activities, including, minor league professional sports, arts & culture, recreation and shopping.
The Employer. This 396-bed tertiary care facility opened it's doors in 1904. This organization is committed to it's physicians and is committed to providing the highest level of expertise and technology locally so patients don't have to travel hours from home to receive the care they deserve.Closest Major City
Colleges and Universities
- 90 miles to Toledo, OH
- 108 miles to Indianapolis, IN
- 136 miles to Windsor, Canada
- Indiana University-Purdue University-Fort Wayne (Full-time enrollment: 10,126; Location: 2101 E Coliseum Blvd; Public; Website: ; Offers Master's degree)
- Indiana Institute of Technology (FT enrollment: 4,320; Location: 1600 E Washington Blvd; Private, not-for-profit; Website: ; Offers Doctor's degree)
- University of Saint Francis-Fort Wayne (FT enrollment: 2,075; Location: 2701 Spring St; Private, not-for-profit; Website: ; Offers Master's degree)
- Bob Arnold Northside Park Amenities include two pavilions, tennis courts, playground, informal soccer field, public pool, and the Fort Wayne Parks and Recreation Department's central offices.
- Over 70 parks that include playgrounds, basketball courts, and more.
- Northcrest Shopping Center's anchor tenants are Kohl's, Best Buy, Office Depot, Ulta, Carter's, TJ Maxx, Shoe Carnival, Old Navy, Hallmark and Value City Furniture.
- Parkwest shopping center has upscale home decor, furniture, bedding, bath, kitchen, electrics, luggage, toys, crafts, pets, gifts, and more.