Job ID: 10977Practice Details
- Group performs approximately 300-400 Cath lab and EP procedures per month with 50-75 stent placement, 40 implantable pacemaker/AICD and 40 ablations, 12-16 TAVRs and 75 peripheral cases per month
- Philips Cath Lab with Advanced Cardiac supportive and diagnostic devices such as: Laser, Volcano, IVUS, Rota Pro, Shockwave, CSI, Inari, EKOS, Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump and Impella
- 24/7 STEMI service with approximately 190 STEMIs /year
- On-Site CHF clinic
- Experienced Advanced Practitioners to Supplement Practice
- Continued Cardiac Market Growth
- Upcoming advanced CT with state-of-the-art cardiac imaging capabilities
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting Salaries In Knoxville, TN Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. 3 beds 2 baths 2,185 sqft Beautiful Home offers a cozy living room with a wood burning fireplace, spacious kitchen with granite countertops, and beautiful hardwood floors throughout. This home can be yours for $299,000.
Kingsport is a city full of originals. Pal's Sudden Service was born here, as was the recipe for the Original Long Island Iced Tea. The hand-carved carousel is a beloved original too, as is our music, brews, cultural experiences and outdoor adventures. As a city of makers, more originals are soon on the way!
Strives to bring the very best in neuroscience to the community of Kingsport, TN. This town of roughly 50,000 is part of a regional population of nearly half a million people. This neuroscience practice operates out one of the three tertiary centers. The size of the community requires an additional neurosurgeon to meet its need. The practice is looking forward to adding a team member with the skill and energy to meet the demands of this Level 3 trauma center and growing region. Closest Major City
Colleges and Universities
- 132 miles to Charlotte, NC
- 149 miles to Lexington-Fayette, KY
- 157 miles to Greensboro, NC
- 207 miles to Durham, NC
- 207 miles to Cincinnati, OH
- 213 miles to Louisville, KY
- 218 miles to Atlanta, GA
- Northeast State Community College (about 9 miles)
- East Tennessee State University (about 19 miles)
- King University (about 22 miles)
- Tusculum College (about 29 miles)
- 36+ parks located throughout Kingsport
- Bays Mountain Park is a 3,550-acre nature preserve and the largest city-owned park in the state of Tennessee. Offering a variety of features, visitors to Bays Mountain Park can enjoy a picturesque 44-acre lake, a Nature Center with a state-of-the-art Planetarium Theater, Animal Habitats featuring wolves, bobcats, raptors and reptiles, and an Adventure Ropes Course complete with a 300-ft. zip line
- Brickyard Park is a 43-acre premier sports facility and community park, located on property formerly owned by General Shale, Inc.
- Fort Henry Mall
- Kingsport Pavilion
- Downtown Kingsport
- East Stone Commons
- Kingsport Farmers Market
- Reedy Creek Terrace