Internal Medicine opening in Alhambra, California.
ApolloMed is looking for Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners to join our outpatient clinic. Our clinic is located in Alhambra, CA, 15 minutes east of downtown Los Angeles, with easy access to the city, as well as other popular destinations such as Long Beach and Santa Monica.
ApolloMed is partnered closely with Allied Pacific IPA and Network Medical Management to provide high quality care to underserved populations in the San Gabriel Valley, with a strong focus on diversity, equality, and inclusion. ApolloMed emphasizes quality, rather than volume, so that our providers can focus on developing strong long term relationships with their patients and providing the best continuity care.
- Clinic schedule is Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM.
- Admin time is provided during the week.
- No nights, weekends, or call.
- Comprehensive support with medical assistants, case managers, social workers, and pharmacists.
- Competitive rate with incentive bonuses for strong documentation skills and management of chronic disease metrics, such as diabetes and blood pressure control.
- Can choose to be 1099, or W2 with comprehensive benefits package.
- Malpractice with tail is provided.
- Pathway to become Partner with the Group.
- Board Certified as a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
- Certificate of completion from an accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Program
- Current California State Medical License
- Current DEA Certificate
- Cantonese, Mandarin, and/or Spanish speaking are preferred, but not required