FEDERATED HERMES, INC.
Senior Content Specialist
Federated Hermes, Inc., a global leader in active, responsible investing, is seeking a Senior Content Specialist to join our Marketing Communications department based in either our downtown, Pittsburgh headquarters or our Boston MA office.
What You'll Do
As a Senior Content Specialist, you will drive content strategy and creation through the successful project management of emails, landing pages, presentations, value add materials, multi-component campaigns and more. This is a unique opportunity to support our Liquidity franchise and a variety of Federated Hermes investment solutions by helping with research, generating content ideas for campaigns and continuously learning about market trends to help drive content strategy.
- Contribute to content strategy by participating in brainstorming sessions and by outlining topics and formatting ideas.
- Project manage the execution of marketing materials and other deliverables.
- Project management includes, but is not limited to: Researching, writing, proofreading copy, ensuring accuracy of data, shepherding material through Design and Compliance and incorporating feedback from key stakeholders.
- To coordinate project completion, interface across Federated Hermes' teams and divisions (Marketing, Product Management, Sales, Design, Compliance, Investment Management etc.).
- Write marketing content as assigned by the Manager, Content Strategy and Management.
- Must continuously keep abreast of investment, capital markets and asset management developments and trends in order to help with content ideation.
- Collaborate with members of the Marketing Team to interpret usage statistics on materials and measure the effectiveness of content while aiming to improve engagement.
- Update a variety of content on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis to ensure it contains accurate data, text and disclosures to remain compliant.
The Expertise We are Looking For
- Bachelor degree required; Advanced degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years of marketing communications experience including some experience in financial services; banking, wealth management, asset management required; 5+ years marketing experience in financial services and asset management preferred
- Understanding of financial terms and investment products required; Solid understanding of capital markets, financial terms and investment products preferred
- Experience creating compelling marketing content for asset management preferred
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint required, experience with Seismic preferred
Our Investment in You
We believe our employees are our most important asset! Therefore, we offer benefits programs designed to help you and your family thrive, training programs to advance your professional development and opportunities for you to give back to the community. Our offerings include:
- A competitive total compensation package, including bonus programs designed to recognize and incentivize our employees to do their best every day.
- Time off programs including paid vacation, parental leave and a volunteer day to help you stay healthy and connected to the things that are important.
- Opportunities to expand your professional network within the firm and the community through participation in programs such as the Women in Investing Employee Resource Business Group and the University Ambassador Program.
About Federated Hermes
At Federated Hermes, our goals are to help individuals invest and retire better, to help our clients achieve better risk-adjusted returns, and to contribute to the positive outcomes in the wider world. We pledge to always put our clients first and to act responsibly and transparently. Our commitment to active, responsible investment has enabled us to become a leading investment manager with $704B in assets under management; serving investors around the world.
We provide careers opportunities that have enabled our employees to grow and meet their career aspirations while balancing the needs of their personal lives. We offer a collaborative environment that promotes doing things the right way and always with integrity, sharing ideas to drive positive change, and following through on our commitments. We promote teamwork and foster a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace where unique perspectives, ideas and experiences are recognized and appreciated for the contributions they bring.
Federated Hermes is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals without regard to the following criteria: race (including physical characteristics such as hairstyles ), color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, mental or physical disability, age, familial or marital status, ancestry, military status, veteran status or genetic information as well as any other prohibited criteria under any applicable local, state or federal law applicable to Federated Hermes.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
For additional information
About this opportunity please visit:
About Federated Hermes, Inc. go to:
Only those candidates in whom we have an interest will be contacted.