***Candidates MUST HAVE Fragrance Industry experience. No exceptions.***
- Do not apply unless you have a background in the Fragrance Industry.
- Candidates must be able to be Onsite in Hoboken, NJ 4x/week**
Robert Half is seeking an amazing Fragrance marketing director. The marketing director mission is to deliver a robust & profitable US marketing plan and create a holistic fragrance experience for the client at all touch points.
The marketing director oversees the 360 execution of all marketing projects and plans and plays a crucial role in creating a consistent voice across all channels of communication and consumer touchpoints, strengthening our digital footprint and in-store environment to drive growth to the brand portfolio.
- Experience in a global marketing in the beauty & fragrance category is required.
- Experience in the Fragrance category is required - no exceptions.
- US 360 fragrance strategy and execution: media, social, creative, events, PR & Influencer Marketing
- market analysis to identify trendy and successful business drivers to influence go-to-market activations and plans.
- Prepare Launch plan per retailer based on brand objectives and guidelines.
- Manage events/animation creation and ensure premium execution instore.
- Manage promotional budget and allocation of spend with overall goal of profitability.
- Participate in preparation of national yearly seminar.
- Lead and manage a team of marketers.
- Experience managing & developing direct reports(s)
- Bachelor's degrees required.
- Minimum years of experience: 10 years in marketing within the Fragrance industry role
- Proven successful track record in marketing.
- Passion & enthusiasm for Fragrances
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills: PowerPoint, excel.
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player with strong leadership capabilities