Sign on Bonus up to $15,000 Miami, AZ
Review and evaluate daily maintenanceor inspection requirements and carry out various tasks in order to maintain theairworthiness of the aircraft. Notify Lead Mechanic of unusual situationsrequiring schedule changes, aircraft changes, extra manpower or technicalassistance. When at a field base, you will be responsible for the maintenanceof all aircraft assigned, reviewing stock levels and requisitioning spares asnecessary to provide required repairs. Responsible for the safety and securityof all company assets at field base. Prepare reports, requisitions,inventories, and personally certify on aircraft logs and related inspection andmaintenance forms that work accomplished meets the requirements of the FAA, manufacturer,and us. You will maintain close communication with Lead Mechanic and LeadPilot, and other agents as appropriate in order to ensure effective and timelyjob completion. Maintain parts inventory and recommend level changes, maintaincompany provided special tools and ensure calibration is performed as scheduled.
Work Schedule & Location:
- 7 & 7
- Candidates must live within a one-hour drive or sixty miles from the base (whichever is greater) of candidates residence
- Travelbetween bases is required
Necessary Qualifications &Experience:
- HighSchool diploma.
- Holda Mechanic Certificate with both Airframe and Powerplant
- Atleast 2 years of Maintenance experience as a Certified Mechanic
- Possessbasic skills in communications
- Computerskills required.
- Abilityto communicate verbally, effectively and clearly in person and by phone
- Mustbe able to pass pre-placement physical exam including functional capacity exam(strength and flexibility assessment, lift up to 100 pounds) drug screening andbackground screen.