Location: Germany / Global
Mode of Employment: permanent / full time
We make real what matters. This is your role.
We are looking for an IT Architect & Service Integrator for IT ECP ERP-CP TA with focus on SHERPA TA team. You will design and drive our future ERP ecosystem. The main responsibilities will be defining the holistic ERP architecture framework for ERP, as well as consulting in technical ERP solution architectures, while considering our IT internal strategy & guidelines (e.g. Architecture Principles).
Scope of activities:
• Lead the analysis of current ERP technology environment jointly with IT architects/experts to lay a foundation for the transformation into our modular ERP ecosystem target architecture
• Defining and driving the target architecture of our modular ERP ecosystem with business experts and IT experts as well as a strong collaboration with IT Enterprise Architects. Also determine and guide roadmaps for technology implementations to achieve the target architecture (e.g. interims architectures) and to foster standard conformity.
• Define & establish essential technical architectural management activities/processes (e.g. ERP ecosystem technology portfolio management, software version management)
• Enabling & driving the technical architecture team for an active trend scouting
• Fostering an end-to-end view by establishing an ERP architecture framework to guide business requirement implementations, which is closely aligned with the IT enterprise architecture
• Taking full ownership to prepare, present and obtain decisions on future architecture by IT and business management with the support of IT architects
Use your skills to move the world forward.
• A Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, business informatics or business administration with strong IT focus
• Many years of experience in SAP ERP transformation projects as Solution IT Architect or Technical Architect
• Extensive experience in SAP's product/platform portfolio, especially in S/4HANA and SAP Business Technology Platform
• Deep knowledge in SAP technologies (e.g. SAP Integration Suite, SAP Extension Suite, SAP HANA, SAP ABAP, SAP CAP)
• Highly experienced in IT architecture management processes, methods & tools
• In-depth knowledge in ERP business processes is a plus
• Used to work in international agile teams and large-scale projects using SAFe methodology
• Distinct Analytic and strategic thinking
• Strong communication & presentation skills, especially towards IT & business management stakeholders
• Ability to balance the long-term (big picture) and short-term implications of individual decisions
• Fluency in English
We've got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you need information on the application process.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time