Beautiful Shreveport needs an additional OB/GYN to join the team. Details of the position are below.
Base Compensation is figured on a 40 hour work week.
- Employer will bill for all professional services associated with your practice of medicine.
- The initial contract term is for 3 years.
- Base Compensation is offered at $290,000 per year.
- Eligibility for bonus compensation over and above base compensation is considered and calculated on productivity and shall be paid for WRVU s (Worked Relative Value Unit) that exceed 1,429 per quarter or 5,716 annually at the rate of $39 each.
- Commencement Bonus of $10,000
- Full benefit eligibility for medical, dental and vision.
- Participation in our 401K.
- Vacation of 20 days per year.
- Holidays paid for 7 days per year.
- CME, Medical Licensure, Dues and Subscriptions up to $4,000 annually and 5 CME days.
The position description would include the following:
- Full time OB/GYN Physician
- Call requirement is 10 days per month, minimum
- Clinic presence on a full time basis, as coordinated with the partnering physicians and mid-level providers, including second RHC rotation
- Hospital presence in delivering babies as per schedule and call situation
- C-section and GYN surgery credentialed
- Anesthesia fully supported by CRNA group
- Hospital has dedicated C-section room
- Hospital has 8 LDRP s with an additional Observation room
- Hospital is Baby Friendly Designated
Director of Recruitment
Toll Free ext. 204
Fax line 1-