You will enjoy practicing in Cleveland, right on the shores of Lake Erie. Residents enjoy the Cleveland Museum of Art, the Cleveland Orchestra, some of the best eateries in America, and every metro amenity you could wish for.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Contact Tina Oko .
- Includes sign-on bonus; negotiable relocation assistance
- FM, IM, or geriatric fellow/residents are accepted
- Round on 2 SNFs and see patients in an outpatient setting
- Must be board certified
- Includes life insurance, medical benefits, 401(k), and malpractice coverage
- 4 weeks of PTO; 1 week of CME plus a $4k stipend
- See 15 patients per day
- 40-hour flexible work week
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail