About the Company
Food Truck Festivals of America is an event company that produces food truck & craft beer festivals throughout the country. We started the company in 2011 producing festivals in the New England area, and have since grown to include festivals in multiple states!
We are a small company with dedicated employees who each offer their own unique set of skills. Being a part of our team means bringing your own skills to the table and collaborating with us to make our festivals the best, most efficient events they can be. We have curated our office space to be a fun environment where we can chat, brainstorm, and eat well together.
Submit a resume, and a cover letter is a plus!
Our interns get true hands-on experience. It's our policy that interns be treated like full-time employees. As a Social Media Manager Intern, you will gain experience in:
- Developing social media strategies for our various social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Creating and posting social media posts on all our pages, includes creating visuals and copy
- Responding to and managing comments on posts
- Analyzing success of posts and updating strategies to increase interactions with posts
- Using advertising tools to boost event postings and reaching wider audiences
- Developing strategies for social media engagement during our festivals
- Using Facebook and Instagram Advertising tools
You're truly a part of the team!
- Experience using social media sites and a strong understanding of user engagement
- Strong communication skills to present ideas to the team and explain strategies
We encourage our interns to actively participate in brainstorming efforts and often end up using the creative ideas that they come up with.
As part of the Food Truck Festivals of America team, interns will have the opportunity to interact with the owner of the company on a daily basis. That means they'll get to work first-hand with a professional who has a collective 30-plus years of experience and is happy to give you guidance.
- College Credit - Our internships are unpaid but we do offer college credit. Applicants must be currently enrolled in college and must be getting for college credit to apply for this position.
- Part time 15+ hours per week or full-time 30-40 hours per week
- Start and end date is flexible based on your semesters' start/end time, let us know what is best for you!
- Must be able to commute to our Stoughton, MA office, but we offer the option to work remote for some of the time if needed.
- Added bonus of being directly involved and attend our New England festivals. Hours working the festival will go towards the hours required to fulfill the college credits. Check our festival schedule on our website for exact dates to make sure you can attend!