Seeking a social media expert (Facebook & Instagram) to join our team and help our customers heal and feel better. Fast!
- You are the Facebook Ad Master (Meta Business Manager). Your technical and practical expertise in leveraging Facebook and Instagram features, advertising capabilities, and analytics is instrumental in developing targeted campaigns that drive foot-traffic into our clinics and engagement.
- You are all about local. You have mastered Facebook situations with different brands, multiple locations, and deploying location-specific ad campaigns and dominated. 50+ different urgent care clinic locations all with different campaigns and pages? Not a problem for you!
- A/B testing. You can take two or more versions of a social media post, advertisement or campaign and present them to different segments of the target audience and BOOM. Different headlines, timing, calls to action, images, targeting parameters easy. You are a pro at building the right recipe and then monitoring the conversion rates to determine which variation will really resonate with our various customer personas.
- You rock at building custom audiences and pinpointing those you want to reach.
- You enjoy creating social media content across multiple platforms with an ability to tailor the content to different segments across different businesses.
- Report directly to the Marketing Function Leader.
- Dominate and own all things Facebook, Instagram, and social media for both the MainStreet and KidsStreet brands (e.g., campaign setup, optimization, targeting, A/B testing, lookalike audiences, retargeting, etc.)
- Create and post organic content multiple times per week (e.g., posts, videos, etc.)
- Manage and respond to social media messages and reviews across all locations.
- This role is onsite with the marketing team at our HQ in Birmingham AL.
MainStreet Family Care is a rocket-ship as we focus on MASSIVE REGIONAL EXPANSION. We are opening a new urgent care clinic every two weeks across the rural Southeast as we grow to over 75 clinics and beyond. We operate in 4 states (soon to be 5) and provide healthcare access in rural towns under our MainStreet and KidsStreet brands.
In urgent care, where every second counts, social media's ability to connect our customers to our
clinics is a game-changer. Whether they are in a new city, facing a sudden health concern, or simply seeking medical attention, we want our customers to say goodbye to a frantic search and say hello to the peace of mind that social media can bring to their healthcare journey. It does not matter if we need to create local buzz for a new Mainstreet clinic or increase patient visits in our largest KidsStreet clinic, our social media presence is a core pillar of patient acquisition, and you
- You are the Facebook/Instagram (Meta) technical guru and creative maestro. You are data driven and analytical.
- WOW with your content, posts, and ad campaigns.
- Cultivate and maintain Facebook business pages for each urgent care clinic location, ensuring consistent branding and messaging, with targeted hyper-local campaigns. 5 states, 75+ clinics, 2 time-zones, 2 companies
- Own all aspects of Facebook and Instagram ads. From set-up to A/B testing to performance monitoring and optimization to delivering strong ROI.
- Use a data-driven approach to create compelling content across multiple platforms.
- Create and post great organic content for MainStreet and KidsStreet brands (4 posts per week, per platform).
- Monitor and respond to comments, reviews, and messages on all platforms and direct regional marketing coordinators on effective response. Build trust with our customers.
- Use Meta Pixel and event tracking.
- Opportunity to write blog posts, create website content and graphic design if interested.
- Collaborate with our graphic designer for visually appealing images, videos, and illustrations that capture attention.
- Partner with our grassroots marketing team and clinic operators to create a strong local community focus, feature local-events, and build a strong word-of-mouth reputation within Facebook groups.
- Work shoulder-to-shoulder with our marketing data analytics specialist to identify winning variations and optimize future campaigns.
- 4+ years of hands-on organic social media leadership with Facebook and Instagram for a business or organization, and a proven track record of wins (i.e., driving awareness, engagement, and growth through social media).
- 4+ years of hands-on paid social media leadership with Facebook and Instagram for a multi-site business or organization and a proven track record of designing, building, operating, and optimizing highly successful paid social media campaigns, delivering volume and best-in-class ROAS and ROI.
- Experience leading strategy and execution across other social media platforms like Pinterest, TikTok, LinkedIn, Next Door, etc.
- Expert in Meta Ads Manager, Hootsuite, Facebook, and Instagram platforms. Excel master. (Preferred)
- Strong copywriting skills at least for short-form (social) content. The ability to create long-form content (e.g., blogs) is a plus!
- The ability to create engaging graphic design for posts and ads is a plus, but there are graphic design team members and video editors that will help you.
If this is You, this is for You.
- You are data driven and analytical. Test, test, test.
- You can explain in detail the mechanics of how Cambridge Analytica collected data and the statistics of how they used it to generate profiles.
- You connect the dots faster than most people. You can quickly see what's working, what's not, and propose next steps for improvement.
- You have a significant amount of experience with both organic and paid advertising on Facebook and Instagram.
- You have a deep history and understanding of Facebook's ecosystem, including business pages, insights, ads manager, and advanced targeting capabilities.
- You can handle the complexity of multi-location retail across company and location-specific pages, two brands, and various platforms.
- You are a strong communicator, with an ability to create engaging content.
- You have an analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and generate insights. You have a proven ability to develop innovative social media campaigns.
- You test and learn often as part of optimizing your marketing efforts and you're not afraid to fail.
- You always look for ways to improve marketing and the company and you don't have to be asked to do it.
- You are comfortable with the ownership of something that could make or break the company's success.
- You love to learn/figure things out. We could give you an unknown tool/platform and you'd be an expert in a day.
- You move fast but with detail and purpose.
- While you enjoy your individual contribution to success, you also thoroughly enjoy winning as a team.